It’s taken a while, but Issue 2 of If I Hadn’t Seen Such Riches is out now!
It will be on sale at Walthamstow’s game with Clapton this Saturday 23rd March, or you can order your copy online here.
In issue 2:
- The Walthamstow diary for the last couple of months
- Full Time and the Whole Game System (part 2)
- False dawns – the players who only made one substitute appearance for the club
- Ranking the Essex Senior League’s food offering
- Forking Around – When the supporters become groundsmen
- Oadby Town
- Best and worst of the season: Goals, grounds, matches, moments, laughs
- New Town football
- Translating manager talk