Issue 3 of If I Hadn’t Seen Such Riches is out now!
It will be on sale at Walthamstow’s game with Southend Manor this Saturday 23 November, or you can order your copy online here.
In issue 2:
- Bill Badger quest to watch 100 games this season
- Calcio England on Platt in Italy
- Sunday League’s renaissance, thanks to Laurence Hughes of Edmonton Rovers
- James Bransgrove’s quiet evening against Tower Hamlets
- The history of Walthamstow Grange
- Charlie Ward on 60s and 70s away-days
- Stephen Brandt on Boca
- Ian Plenderith on what’s really inside a referee’s kitbag
- As well as our Walthamstow FC diary